Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contact for New Build Rep

I live on a new build estate and would like to get in touch with the New build rep for my estate. Can anyone advice how I could get the contact for a new build rep. 

My house was missed when ductings were laid,  I have spoken to the site manager who said he will work with the virgin media rep for the development to rectify this, but its taking too long  ( been on this matter since April). I am hoping that speaking to the newbuild rep will speed things up.

Virgin media have previously inspected and requested for  wayleave to rectify this, but the developer has not responded since May, any advice on how to folllow this up wll be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Superstar
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contact for New Build Rep

Hi Muyo,

If the property is a new build development, then the National Home Builders team should be able to check that for you on 08000737100.

There is also the pre-installation and delivery team are on 0800 052 1734 who may be able to double check if VM is available at your new property.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos