Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contact engineering manager

I'm having severe problems getting multi room installed with now 2 engineers arriving with totally wrong instructions. The engineer yesterday contacted his manager and I was told the manager would ring today after arranging an engineer to come and do the install today. Foolishly I did not get a number or name. How can I contact thhis side of the business as going through the 150 number route it seems is impossible as they do not understand the issue or have any means of contacting the engineering side

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact engineering manager

Hi I'm afraid your problem is not unique there are lots of people posting they have been promised call backs, they never happen, even if you had asked they wouldn't have supplied a number for a manager of any kind, you can wait on here for a virgin person to respond but may take a week to reply, or persist on the phone. Regards Micky
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact engineering manager

Thanks, somehow it always feels better when you realise you are not alone. I just fail to understand how companies continue to work like this making it impossible to talk to someone that both understands the issue and can do someting about it. It may save money short term but over times erodes the trust in a company Amazingy the engineer from yesterday has called back and the issue is being handled from there side. Contacting through the 150 number is just hopeless whatever route you take to try and talk to someone that understands always ends up in the same starting place.
0 Kudos