Menu
Kittybahamut
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Construction work

Hello,

I had construction work booked that was failed to complete due to a neighbour, i was not informed about the outcome and have not been contacted in over two weeks with any information regarding this and only found out today from phoning your support line.

I was given an e-mail address to contact the construction team directly to enquire about what is happening as they are not taking calls at the moment, however when i send an e-mail to the address given it bounces back.

Can you confirm that e-mail address please.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Zoe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Construction work

Hi,

I cant confirm the email address with you however, if you can Pm me your account number and postcode, I will take a look for you.

hover over my name and select send message.

I will need to check your account, so please don't post details here though, please pm me.

Zoe

If the advice has been useful please hit the Kudos thumb and mark this reply as Helpful.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Z92
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

FYI, I emailed the construction team and got a reply back saying the office is shut and they are not replying to emails until they reopen! 

JustinBaz
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have spent 10 hours on the phone to virgin media this week to try to get the internet installed after one of virgin medias subcontractors let us down. I was told to write to construction.virginmedia@virginmedia.co.uk but it has just bounced back saying undeliverable. Why did customer services give me this email if it is not working and who should I be sending my email to?

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JustinBaz, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual.. 

I've taken a look into the back end of things and can see that since posting this has been resolved for you. 

Please do let me know if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos