Menu
ankitm
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Construction team - Unable to reach them on the phone - Who / What / When?

Re Account number: [Removed]

On the scheduled installation day, no one turned up. After chasing Virgin Media numerous times, I was told that some construction work is required.  When asked for a new date for installation, I am being passed on from "pillar to post".  Pre Install team (seems like a team based in Philippines) say that its the construction team who will contact me, and no one has contacted me.

When I tried to call the construction team on 0333 000 5925, I waited for 2hrs and still couldn't get through and the phone was disconnected.

I tried to call Customer Services who keep saying that its not their job.....really!?!

It has been almost two months from the date the order was placed, I am still not sure what / when / who.  What should be my next steps?

Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Construction team - Unable to reach them on the phone - Who / What / When?

Hi ankitm,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. I'm sorry to hear that you have had this experience and have not heard anything regarding what the next steps are regarding your install. I forwarded this information to our area field managers to get an update.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos