Menu
Kabeer1110
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Connection problem

I have installed Hub3 yesterday as installation guide says in the box. The router shows steady white light which means everything ok and ready but when I tried to connect wifi, it taking me to a page says connection problem with two option(Click me or Skip) when I press Click me, it run a test and saying “your gateway ipv4 is not valid and internet connection is down) 

if I press skip “update in progress”

I am waiting 26 hours since installed. I made a numerous calls, on initial call took 50 minutes to connect then he said they can see connected but service needs to be activated and it will take another 3 to 5 hours. After disappointing hours and hours I made another call early today they were tried to reboot the router and some checks then she promised me she will call me back in 2 hours. But I wasn’t received call. I contacted again it took an hour to connect and they done same as previous service person and passed to fault team, they couldn’t help too. Finally they booked an engineer for next week. 

I was with the Sky Broadband and Happy.

I can’t blame anyone because it was my decision to move to Virgin.

First impression was very bad impression

So disappointed.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Kabeer1110
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection problem

Does this happen to anyone in the community? 
Is it worth 8days waiting to get connected after installation ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RedGooner
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection problem

Power cycle your SH.

Try with a WIRED connection to see if same thing happens.

What do Customer services say ??

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos