cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection degraded over the last few days and today not working at all (upload speed 0.01)

dav80
Just joined

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my broadband. I have m350 and using the hub 3.0. Over the last couple of days I experienced the connectivity slowly degrading and today it's completely unusable.

The hub shows the white power light at the bottom so it's connected properly, at least in theory. However the connectivity is either not there at all or very very slow that is unusable, even websites timeout and stop loading after a while.

Running the check from the website says randomly that is either all good or there is a problem at my postcode.

Just a moment ago I while it was sort of slowly working I started the internet speed test, the default one you find on google.

The download speed has a decent value while the upload is 0.01 Mbps.

I think is a problem on your side, can you fix it? I'm working from home and it's big issue for me.

I read in a different post it could be a SNR issue and I may need a visit from an engineer, is that correct?

2 REPLIES 2

SonarUK
Rising star
Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150

If no faults found:

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

https://twitter.com/SeriousFamily

Gig1 | Hub 5 Modem Mode | Asus RT-AX86U | Asus RT-AC86U

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @dav80,

Welcome to our community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some ongoing issues with your connection! I can understand how frustrating that can be. 

I have been able to locate your account, and at the moment, I cannot see any area issues that would be impacting your services.

How is your connection at the moment? Have you been in touch with our team at all? If so, what did they advise?

Please let us know so we can look into this further for you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs