Menu
AMY11
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Connection box

I have just received my broadband band hub but we don't have the wall connection to put it into. How do I go about getting in touch with virgin to do this. I can't find a number to ring and my old Internet runs out on the 17th.be the end of the world in my house for my teens if I don't sort this ASAP   

Thanks 

Amy 

0 Kudos
Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection box

Not all properties have a socket and it may just be a cable. Look outside for the Omnibox and trace the cables back inside. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
AMY11
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just looked outside. We have 2 brown boxes. One has wires from sky and the other has lots of wires cut. We only have a phone line box inside. 🤦‍♀️

0 Kudos
Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You could try these numbers:

Pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734

Customer Services on 0345 454 1111

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi AMY11,

Welcome to the Community Forums and to Virgin Media! Thanks for your first post.

Sorry to hear that you didn't have a wall socket ready for your quickstart installation. Can I check whether you've been able to get this sorted since posting?

Do let us know if you still need help.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos