cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection - Wi-Fi

BenTolley
Joining in

Hi there,

I got my home set up kit last Friday. I’ve plugged it in and my phone can find the Wi-Fi but it says “weak security” by the connection so it won’t let me use it. The two green arrows are also constantly flashing on the hub. Any help would be very gratefully received! Thanks 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

BenTolley
Joining in

Hi there,

I got my home set up kit last Friday. I’ve plugged it in and my phone can find the Wi-Fi but it says “weak security” by the connection so it won’t let me use it. The two green arrows are also constantly flashing on the hub. Any help would be very gratefully received! Thanks 

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like the Hub is not connected to the VM Network.  It could be disconnected outside at the Omnibox, or in the street cabinet.

Call the equipment activation number they may be able to help. It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the Hub serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Already replied to your other post on the same subject.  Please do not double post thanks.

Connection - Wi-Fi - Virgin Media Community - 5346416

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks