cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to virgin media connect app

Aali241
Joining in

Hi all, sorry if this has already been covered on here but I am having an issue with my virgin media connect app where it does not connect to the hub however the wifi is working perfectly fine. I have pressed ‘try again’ which reboots the hub yet still no luck. I have attached an image below. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! 

0EB77F8E-9105-40E7-A79C-B4886BA323C9.png

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

You need the Virgin Media Connect to the Virgin Media Connect app app. 

This is the virgin media connect app… I deleted the app and reinstalled and it asked me to setup as I did when new still no luck

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
It only works on old phone OS
---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Aali241, welcome to the community. Thank you for posting to bring this to our attention!

So sorry to hear of your issues with accessing the connect app. 

Would you mind confirming the type of device and operating system you are using? 

If you can also please try to use the app on both a Wi-Fi and mobile data connection to see if the issue occurs with both types of connection. 

Thank you! All the best. ||MT

Molly

Hi

I have an iphone 12 pro max running the latest ios 15.5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us @Aali241, have you tried a pin hole reset of your hub since the issues started?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi 

yes I have reset the router. It did allow me to set up my app again from the start but once trying to connect to the hub it wouldn’t do it

many thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Aali241,

Thank you for coming back to us about your ongoing issue with the Connect App. I was able to check our systems and your Hub uptime is showing as over 6 days.

Please try completing the Hub Reset as per website instructions to ensure that it has been completed fully.

Let us know if this helps with the Connect App. You can also test your connection on our Connect App Help page.

Keep us updated on how you get on.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs