Menu
tqid
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Connecting to new build

Hi, 
We have just moved into a new build, in fact we are the first people to move into the estate.

The developer has installed both Virgin and BT connections into the house but the external ducting just has draw wires going to an underground box outside.

I realise this is no guarantee that Virgin Media will connect the estate but the surrounding area has VM available.  
My question is how can I get Virgin to look at connecting to me before I have to sign up to the dreaded BT (who want to sell me a landline first)?  The website has the address listed but says not available yet.

if I can get an answer, I am sure it will help the 150 or so houses that will follow will also appreciate it 😀

Thanks in advance 

Sarah & Tony

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connecting to new build

Hi guys,

thank you for your post, I will drop you a private message for your details and take a look to see if we can help.

thank you again.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
tqid
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Jon

thank you, that would be appreciated.

Tony

0 Kudos
tqid
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Jon

just wondering if you would have chance to chase this up for us?

cheers

Tony and Sarah

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi guys,

Please accept my apologies for the delay, I have messaged you privately. Please check your messages.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos