cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about technician install date

sammanu
Tuning in

I was first given the 04/03/23 as my install date but then had an email this morning starting it had changed to the 14/03/23.

Although the pull team has completed the work this afternoon and stayed the install should be within 7 days. I then received a text message from VM but the time and date are saying NULL? So which date would it be for installation as I need to be at home.

Screenshot_20230224-175944~2.png

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

This is just another example of Virginmedia's chaotic installation procedure. 

Check on your MyVirginmedia account to see if the appointment is listed there. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

jem101
Superstar

@sammanu wrote:

I was first given the 04/03/23 as my install date but then had an email this morning starting it had changed to the 14/03/23.

Although the pull team has completed the work this afternoon and stayed the install should be within 7 days. I then received a text message from VM but the time and date are saying NULL? So which date would it be for installation as I need to be at home.

Screenshot_20230224-175944~2.png

What I would strongly suggest is that you keep notes of every single date and time that you had any interaction with VM, what was said, what was promised, what actually happened - etc.

Although it all sounds annoying, it'll be invaluable when the VM installation never happens and you get to the point to cleaning compensation.