cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints not responded

kaasiram
Joining in

hi I have booked broadband connection in 19th May and got appointment for 7th June. But the installation was delayed to 19th June without any reason. As perVM communication, compensation for the delayed installation needs to be done.I raised complaint on 16th June. Till not now feedback.I keep calling customer care call / chatbot without success.

What is the process to escalate about the delayed response?

6 REPLIES 6

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Installation delays are very common. Read the many reports on here. There is no point in complaining yet. Compensation will be paid when the installation is completed, by a reduction on the next bill.  Keep a record of all promised dates. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Client62
Legend

What you should do to help your situation is not cancel any existing BT / Sky etc ISP service until the VM system is installed and has been fully working for a month or so.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey kaasiram,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your installation and complaint that you have raised, have you been advised of a new install date or are you still waiting for an updated appointment? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hello Steven, It is installed with so many follow up and argument on the reason. I raised complaint to get compensation for the delay caused. Complaint Ref number : C-1906232129. This is raised on 19th June and after that nocommunication on the status of the complaint. I do call or follow up emails without success. 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me kaasiram, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hello Steven, Thanks for your feedback.What details you need to help me. pls list out and i can provide to speed up the complaint closure.