Menu
CJPO
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

Because I am kept hours waiting on the phone to talk to someone I am trying this method. Despite 3 separate calls to VM (waiting HOURS each time) over several weeks my landline number has still not been sorted out. When will I be able to speak to someone that can resolve this issue for me? Also I have been overcharged for my VM package which needs explaining. Come on VM, stop using coronavirus as an excuse for terrible service. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

@CJPO wrote:

Because I am kept hours waiting on the phone to talk to someone I am trying this method. Despite 3 separate calls to VM (waiting HOURS each time) over several weeks my landline number has still not been sorted out. When will I be able to speak to someone that can resolve this issue for me? Also I have been overcharged for my VM package which needs explaining. Come on VM, stop using coronavirus as an excuse for terrible service. 

Do you honestly think they just don't answer the phone?

Other people are being helped, so the lines are just busy.

Unfortunately you'll need to persist, like everyone else.

paulod
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you do get through they're useless anyway. I've been disconnected nearly a week now despite numerous phone calls, text chats, app messages, absolute waste of my time

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Try early in the morning, 8am is a good time. 

0 Kudos