Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Complaint no response

Hi, I’ve raised 2 complaints now one on 16th Sept and the other on 29th October and I’ve had absolutely no response whatsoever. I’m slightly coming to the end of my tether as they’re not on any resolver website or part of the ombudsman. How the hell do I get hold of them to make them listen and help and for me to get the money back I deserve? Any help is grateful appreciated 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Complaint no response

Welcome to the VM community help site.

You have posted in the email faults area but it isn't clear from your post which area of the VM broadband/Cable TV/Telephone services your issues relate to.

If you are able to clarify that it would help in directing you to the most appropriate help source.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thank you for replying to me. I had a number of faults, it started when I informed them we we’re moving, they disconnected us a day late which meant reconnecting a day late and I’ve been working from home due to covid. They told me to move my equipment which we did however they sent new cables which were incorrect and not compatible with our tv box. We had issues connecting to the internet because of this too so we were without the internet for a further 24hours and they had to send an engineer to get the TV working which took 72 hours, the engineer then came however the internet services weren’t working on the tv meaning we couldn’t see catch up or connect to Netflix via virgin. I had to contact them again and it took another 48 hours for an engineer to come, he couldn’t fix the issue so had to replace our box. Our bill was wrong we were charged for something we didn’t have they’d added a service on we didn’t ask for, it took hours and hours for me to even get hold of anyone to tell them we were moving and then about our faults, the first guy I told about the wrong cables thought I was putting them in wrong and was saying I was at fault until my partner had to explain again, the whole experience had been non stop issues. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for the explanation.  I'm going to move this to the Quick start and Connection forum and escalate it for a VM staff response.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Yazja16 and welcome to our community.

I'll pop you over a private message so we can pass security and confirm the package you requested.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos