cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compensation

Sam42
On our wavelength

How to I register for automatic compensation. I have this reference number F010600798

7 REPLIES 7

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sam42 thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear that you were affected by an outage.

Once the outage is occurring, you should be able to register for automatic compensation while the outage is live and ongoing here.

The service status page should allow you to register - please let us know if you're having any problems.
Many thanks

Tom_W

Sam42
On our wavelength

Hi, I tried that link at the time but because the service was down it wouldn't take me any further, I also tried ringing but that was down aswell.

Hi Sam42 👋 thanks for getting back to us!

As long as you have been in touch to report the outage to us you would automatically be registered for auto-comp, which is then applied when eligible. You can see full information on Auto-comp here 👉 https://virg.in/autocomp. 

It does look as though you have also been in touch with us by phone since last posting and the team have offered further support with this too! Let us know if there is anything outstanding you still need our help with. 

Wishing you all the best.🌞

Molly

Sam42
On our wavelength

I had spoken to a member of your team in a private message regarding a separate issue, this is a different issue, I have put the reference number for this issue on my first message above. I have noticed this before, when the network is down clicking on that link suggested above doesn't work and a phone call can't be made to register it, because the network is down. I'm wondering if any of your other customers have had this issue. I'm not pursuing this any further on this occasion, but if it happens again then I will.

Hi Sam42, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

There are a few times where the website may be having an issue and this can be down to a fault or volume of people visiting it however the phonelines are always open and the teams can register the loss of service there for you. You can also find further help on contacting us here

If you need further help with this again, please pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sam42
On our wavelength

For future reference can you confirm.the phone line I would need to ring. Is it 150 ? 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Sam42,

Thanks for coming back. If you're needing to give us a call, you can get in touch on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or call us on 03454541111 from any other phone.

You can also text us on 07533051809, but our messaging team is not an instant service, so it can take a little longer for our team to respond on there.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs