Menu
Ibrahim87
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Compensation scheme

Hi All,

I've had an absolute nightmare getting my services installed as it should have been done on 30 January but was delayed due to cabling. This was corrected on 4 February with Virgin then due on 5 February to complete the installation and pre-pull. I've however had missed appointments rolling over everyday since 5 February and no one at Virgin can explain the reasons for the delay. 

I really need working internet for work as I already cancelled my contract with BT assuming the transition would be seamless.

I'm aware that I am entitled to compensation but would I still receive this if I decide to cancel my contract and then move to a different provider?

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Compensation scheme

Sounds to me like an issue with the ducting has been found. This requires third party intervention, which takes the issue outside the scope of the compensation scheme.

The compensation, if it were applicable, would be dependent on the services actually being installed & working, which if you cancel will obviously not happen anyway.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos