Menu
tarynkristian
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Comex no show

We moved into a new property on 11th December and booked our Virgin installation for Saturday 12th December. The engineers arrived to tell us he could not install today as the cables had been cut by previous owner when the new drive way was installed and that Comex would need to rectify the issue. He told us that this would be done ASAP. We then checked online to find out new installation date of 5th January, we called CS to explain this isn't good enough as one of us is a key worker and has to work from home regularly and without internet this wouldn't be possible. She explained we are on a 'priority list' and that Comex would be out ASAP.

Fast forward to now 2nd January, 3 days before our new installation date. We have no sign of Comex showing up and after reading other people's complaints feel this isn't going to happen. We have already waited 3 weeks for broadband/TV and do not find it acceptable that we may need to wait longer. As new customers we are so far not impressed with the service delivered. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Comex no show

being a key worker is not going to get you any special treatment sorry to say.

You are signing up to a residential service so there are no SLA at all attached to it
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Comex no show

Hi tarynkristian,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear there's been a lot of confusion and delay regarding the installation of your services, this isn't the experience we wanted you to have.

I've sent you over a PM so I can look into this further for you and take some more account details. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos