Menu
Thom_R
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Collect+ Pickup

Is there a way for someone else  (not the account holder) to pick up my collect+ parcel for me, as I have read you also need ID along with the barcode to pick the parcel up. Is there a way I can tell the store who will be picking it up on my behalf?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Collect+ Pickup

Hello

When you send somebody else to pick up the package they need to have your ID with them, there is no way of telling Collect+ that somebody else is doing it.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thom_R,

what-id-should-i-have-with-me-when-collecting-my-parcel 

When you receive notification from CollectPlus (by email and or Text) that your parcel has been delivered to store.

You should ensure you have at least one of the following forms of ID, driving license, utility bill, mobile phone bill, wage slip, bank statement, credit/debit card, passport, cheque book.

The ID must have the same first and surname as that used to make the order with the online retailer.

If a friend or family member is collecting on your behalf they too will need a form of your ID and this should not be a photocopy, and they will also need you to send on the collection code to them.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
AuraJoe
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I’ve been sent a text and email to say my quick start package is ready for collection at my local Collect+ shop but I’ve been twice and they say it’s not there? Has anyone else had this issue?

0 Kudos
rockin_plumber
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I requested mine to be delivered to my collect+ shop....

To my surprise I had a message saying nobody was home, so I contacted Yodel and they said they attempted delivery and left a card, although it wasn’t at my house....

So it could be anywhere.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello AuraJoe

Sorry to hear this

Have you been in touch with Collect+ 

If so can you please let us know if you have any updates 

Gareth_L