Menu
ChrissyP89
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Coax cable damaged

Hi,

I'm trying to install the new router I've been sent and have now lost all internet, even when I go back to the old router and try. I think that the coax cable (that goes from wall socket to router inside the house) has become damaged. 

Does anyone know the best way to get a new one? I can't get through to Virgin either on chat or by phone (it goes into a loop and then hangs up on me).

Thanks,

Chrissy

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Coax cable damaged

Best thing to do is phone in and ask for one.

Or

Wait for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread in a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
Melissa_F
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Coax cable damaged

Hi ChrissyP89,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 🙂

I'm sorry you've had some trouble with the coax cable when trying to install your new router.

It's been a while since you posted, so I wanted to check if you've been able to sort this out already? 

If not, please get back to me and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos