Menu
Bazinshine
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

City Fibre cut my external line

So, like some others before here, CityFibre today cut through my external virgin cable on the pavement.  Ended up calling cops on me because i threatened to snip there newly laid fibre lines with boltcutters. 

I called and got an overseas agent today who booked an engineer for Friday. Maaaaan that feels likr ages away. Then, now I am worries said oversees chap didnt really understand me fully when i said they litterly have cut it right through and now sealed back in the pavement. I really cant be offline this long, i need to work from home.

I know this technically isn't your fault. But this is now a recurring theme, you will bill them a fortune for this, and im the one left to suffer,  2 young kids with no TV. I can't work from home and i really dont think technician on Friday will be fixing this. Infact, im almost sure there is absolutely no hope of me getting back online Friday. What can I do please?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: City Fibre cut my external line

Speak to the City Fibre onsite gaffer and tell him you want compensating with a Mobile Data Dongle to see you through until the VM Line is repaired.

If you don't get any joy remember there is only one person in a company that doesn't have a boss and don't be put off escalating the problem up through their management chain.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos