cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking my Order

Russ1976
Joining in

Can someone help me please. I placed an order for Broadband on 05/08 and got a order reference number with a delivery date of 08/08 but ive herd nothing since? I cant contact by live chat as i cant register as a member as only got a order reference.

Russell

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Russ1976 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you've not heard anything regarding your broadband install. 

Do you know if you ordered a quick start/ self install or an engineer install? If you have ordered a quick start, have you received any information or tracking number from Yodel at all? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

It was a quick start as the previous tenants had virgin. Ive not herd anything from Yodel. My order reference number is  CH2046890855

russ

Ahh okay. 

There could be an issue if there was still an active service at the address from the previous tenants. 

If so, then we'll need to submit a 'gone away' process so we can release the address for new services. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account, pass account security and investigate this further. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Russ1976 

Glad to hear that the sales team were able to get this sorted for you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley