Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Changing the account holder

Hello.
I'm moving to another country and I tried to change the account holder of my virgin media broadband.On 7th of July I sent the email with form and proof of address, as was requied, but until today I didn't get any reply, or information about the whole process. Is there any other way to change it? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing the account holder

Where did you get the email address? VM do not have an email address for residential customers to use, it’s all done by phone.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Tudor wrote:

Where did you get the email address? VM do not have an email address for residential customers to use, it’s all done by phone.

Transfers can be done via a form

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-account-change-name#transfer

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wow, Another poor job from VM.. Web page says one thing, document says another.  Seeing how Swansea has been closed for over a year now I can only guess the web page is correct.  But wow...

Send the form and copy of your document to either [REMOVED] ([REMOVED]) or via post: Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA

Send us your completed form along with your documentation:

By Email – Scan your completed form and documentation, then email each to

[REMOVED]

By Post – Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9BB

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

----
I do not work for VM, but I would. It is just a Job.
Most things I say I make up and sometimes it's useful, don't be mean if it's wrong.
I would also make websites for them, because the job never seems to require the website to work.
0 Kudos