cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Delivery to Collect+

Amy_S1
Joining in

I have a delivery of a QuickStart booked in for the 31st, however I've recently found out I'm not able to actually move into the property where it's due to be delivered until later in the day. I'm thinking it's pretty likely the package will be delivered when I'm not in. On the app I'm not able to change the delivery date other than to the 2nd September when no one will be in, and as I wfh I could really do with having wifi on the 1st. I can't seem to change delivery at all online and the help is just sending me round in circles.

I thought a good option would be changing the home delivery to collect+, but I'm not sure if that is possible and if so how to do it? Is there any way of actually speaking to Virgin Media about this as I can't seem to find any way of actually contacting them, and the help pages aren't answering my questions at all!

TIA

2 REPLIES 2

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi as this is a bank holiday weekend I doubt anyone from virgin will reply until Tuesday, so this is something you need to phone about 0345 454 1111. Regards Micky

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Amy_S1

Sorry you have had to chase this up on our Forums 

We have had a look at this and can see it is due to be delivered today 

Which may have been delayed by the Actual Couriers workload over the Bank Holiday Weekend 

Do you have the tracking details to check now?

Gareth_L