Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of wiring needed

Tuning in

Original instal was 20years ago and cable was brought in through holes drilled in sash windows. These windows are to be replaced so the cables will need to be re-routed: will I be able to arrange Virgin Media to do this for me? 


Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM will change the wiring for £25. 

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi loyalcust,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, were you able to speak to us to arrange a callout to re-route your cable, if you haven't I will be happy to invite you into a private chat and arrange this for you, I will send an invite shortly, please click on the envelope to accept.