Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Change of payment plan

If I want to change my payment plan to increase the storage on my mobile, will this affect the date when my contract is due to finish in December?  Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change of payment plan

Hello

What phone do you have ?

Changing your payment plan will not increase the physical storage on your phone, that is a physical limitation of the device.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply - I have a Samsung J3 and currently have 2GB of data but looking to increase to 5GB.  I keep getting messages that my storage space is running out so the apps don't work unless I keep deleting photos.  I have a SIM card for photos but not sure if the photos are transferring to it.  Sorry, I'm not good with technology!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello

So the storage space is for the physical phone that is what is running out of space, increasing your data allowance will not stop the error messages.

To make the pictures from the camera always store on the SD Card do the following.

1. From the Home screen, tap Apps and then Camera.
  2. Tap the Camera settings icon - The Cog top left of Camera App.
  3. Scroll to and tap Storage location.
  4. Select Device or SD card to change the default save location.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I had done all that with the SD card, but it doesn't seem to have made much difference.  I'll leave it for now as I don't want to waste any more of your time - thanks for your help

0 Kudos