I am due to have my broadband installed tomorrow & have waited 2 weeks for this. The 'outside work' that needed to be done couldn't be completed so i have just rang to inform yourselves & to see if the installation will still go ahead as my other internet provider is being switched off tomorrow. One of your colleagues assured me the installation will still go ahead tomorrow & I have just received a text message to say it has been changed to the 20/11/20. I have tried calling back but keep getting fobbed off with a link that isnt helping with my questions! Who can i speak to about this please.
Are you speaking to the Pre-installation and delivery team - they may have more info?
On.. 0800 052 1734
You need to know from them as it doesn't look promising TBH - there may be construction issues that require input from your local council (street/road digging) and those guys wade in treacle - I would see if you can cancel the cancellation on you current service - move it to a 30 day contract - and then dont cancel it again until the VM service is installed and running to your satisfaction. Having 2 services for a few weeks is a small price to pay to insure against having no service even after 20/11
-------------------- John --------------------
My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.