Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Cable Entry Point?

Joining in

Hi all,

I know that this costs £25 and I need to call Virgin but I cannot figure out what options I need to press to get through to someone, can anyone help or can a Virgin Media employee on the forums help me with the process?

At the moment the cable wraps around the house from the front to the back, we have just refurbished the ground floor and I'd like it changed so that it comes in the front as that is where the TV is now located.  


Many Thanks, eazbak 😉


Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @eazbak 

You are right, there would be a £25 non fault call out charge (it used to be £99) to do the work you require.

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and arrange a tech visit.

I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Many thanks Dave!