Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling

I am trying to cancel my Virigin Broadband which i've had it for over a week. 

I've tried to call customer Support multiple times but they keep transferring me to the cancellation department and no one is on the other line. So i end up waiting on hold for over an hour then the line just cuts off. 

I've tried reaching customer service on the chat system several times and its same thing. The first agent i get connected to, chats to me and puts me through to another agent in the cancellation department who i do not get connected to as there is no one in that department. Please see screenshot below. 

This is incredibly frustrating, i know they are short of staff but making the only option to cancel by phone/chat isn't working and i'm trying to cancel before 14 days. 

Any help on this would be great.

fd7b3766-6c65-44e2-a38f-354b141665a2.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling

fd7b3766-6c65-44e2-a38f-354b141665a2.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

not anything anyone can do online - you can write and if you do do it registered so you have proof of the date or its likely to get complicated if its goes outside the 14 days

other than that the phone

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos