Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled account

My account has been cancelled, I do not understand why at this point, i live in a new block of flats so there are no previous people living here. When i go on my account it says my account has been deactivated/cancelled so i cannot see my service status, bills or anything.

I have contacted CC on the phone 4 times since last friday and each time they say they have sent in a reactivation form and it will be sorted in 48 hours. Its been well over 48 hours and nothing has be solved. I have no more minutes on my phone anymore because i have used up all 500 minutes phoning VM. What do i do? The last CC agent said they will phone me up on Sunday making sure it is working and they ensure "500%" that it will work, it does not, and they did not phone up.

At this point i feel like CC agents are useless.

Do i cancel my VM and go with another ISP?

Why are VM this useless?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled account

In addition my internet does not work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Also my internet doesnt work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How many times are you going to post the same question? 

We know. 

We can't do anything. 

Call customer services at 8am in the morning. If they can't do anything then you need to either just wait it out, or find another ISP. 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ann0yedcust0mer,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear your account was disconnected and that this wasn't requested by yourself, I have had a look at things our end and it looks like everything is now connected, if this isn't the case and you still require help please let us know ASAP.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos