I want to cancel my Virgin Media broadband service in my 14 day cooling off period. My QuickStart has not worked (I posted about this separately) and I've spent over three hours on hold with the customer service line today trying to book an engineer. It's ridiculous and some of the worst customer service I have ever seen. I want nothing more to do with this company but of course I can't even cancel because that requires someone in customer service picking up, which seems highly unlikely.
Is someone who works for Virgin Media on here able to please help me cancel my service?
1. If you have ordered any of theservicesonline, by telephone or from an agent attending at yourhomeand have entered into a new contract with us you have a statutory right to cancel an order for thoseserviceswithin thecooling off period, which is 14 days from the latest of:
1. the day after the delivery of theequipment;
2. theservicestart date; and
3. the day on which you received a copy of these terms and conditions in printed or PDF format.....
3. You can cancel your order by making any clear statement to us regarding that cancellation by:
1. dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone (for information on how much this call will cost from a Virgin Media home phone visitvirginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles may vary);
2. writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG; or
3. completing the cancellation form you have been given as part of your welcome pack and returning this to us at the address specified on the form.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks