Menu
mcatapang
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cancel broadband

I’m trying to cancel my broadband as i am not happy with the service anymore. However whenever i try to call the agent keeps saying they will put me through to the Disconnection Team but end up speaking to another agent that says the same thing and goes on till i speak to the third agent until i gave within 2 hours of the duration of the phone call.

All i want to do is to cancel my broadband and not have anything to do with VM anymore! Can anyone help me from here?

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel broadband

8am tomorrow call 0454 454 1111 options 1-1-4-4

Must be at 8am when the lines open as you'll be queuing for a while afterwards.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
mcatapang
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying. I’ll try that tomorrow then. But i did call previously sinilar time around morning and the agents keep passing me on to different agents not to the Retentions Team.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

OK, I'm not sure why that's happening but that should take you straight to them.

Good luck 🙂

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
mcatapang
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So i called them exactly 8am and got to speak to someone after waiting few mins. So i finally managed to cancel my broadband. The agent confirmed that they’ve done it and i dont need to do anything on my end.

Now i’m just waiting for the email confirmation then i can have a sigh of relief.

How does it usually take for them to confirm?

JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Normally not too long but Virgin's systems have a way with emails taking longer than needed.

Another way to check is to login to your My Virgin Media account and see if any orders are processing https://my.virginmedia.com/trackorder/view-orders

30 Day Notice Tracking.30 Day Notice Tracking.

0 Kudos
phillbob
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You can cancel, by letter, to this address. This gives VM 30 days to close the account and send a final bill. Send the letter "signed for", keep the proof of posting, and when the letter is delivered there will be a record on P.O. tracking website which will tell you when it was delivered, and who signed for it.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support 

Diamond Plaza 

Daleside Road

Nottingham

Nottinghamshire

NG2 3GG

0 Kudos