cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't select individual flat with availability checker

balu92
Joining in

Hi,

I'm going to rent a new flat with 2 others and we are looking for broadband options (hopefully FTTP). Entering the postcode into the availability checker gives the building as an option, but not the individual flats. Selecting the building says we can get up to 1gig. If it's available for the building at that post code, does that mean it is available for all flats, or?

Tried adding the 1gig package to my basket, but at checkout I couldn't find an option to select our flat either.

Also, in case it is available, I'm guessing we'll need a written and signed paper from the owner of the building for any cable work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi balu92,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Its great to hear you are interested in our services at your new flat 🙂

I will send you a private message so I can take the address and advise further.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi balu92,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Its great to hear you are interested in our services at your new flat 🙂

I will send you a private message so I can take the address and advise further.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for your help, we are getting the 1gig package installed on friday, all sorted now.

Great to hear balu92,

Glad we were able to help 🙂

Alex_Rm