Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t register virgin media account

Hello,

I recently signed up for Virgin media broadband and phone and have received the welcoming email with the contract, account number and area reference number, inviting me to register a Virgin Media account online but am unable to. Whenever I enter my details and select continue, it simply returns back to the same screen and asks for the details again. I think you might send the Quickstart kit to the wrong address and therefore I really need to register online to check this and track the order. 

I would be grateful for any assistance with this.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t register virgin media account

the easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. they will be able to help with getting your account up and running.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've already tried with the live online chat but no reply.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Arianna,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues registering for an online account. 

If you've not yet activated your services this could be the reason, please try again once you're up and running.

And you can text our team on +44753 305 1809 if you have any issues.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos