Menu
Smithy1979
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't register online

Hi

I've received my installation today after returning to Virgin Media, but am having difficulties registering my account online.

After several attempts trying to register using my main email, I could see from the boards that the initial issue was that I couldn't use the email as it is registered to the old account.

I then tried with an alternative email which initially seemed to work, however once I moved past the next settings page I then get the error message "Sorry! We are not able to set up your Virgin Media account at this moment". I've tried again a few times but keep getting the same error

Can anyone help me with this please? 

0 Kudos
Smithy1979
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register online

• I have tried different browsers & deleting cache before anyone suggests
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register online

Hi Smithy1979, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Online Account looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. 

We are having some issues with customers signing in/registering at the moment, our IT teams are aware of it and are working on a fix as we speak. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience this is causing, however as long as you're not looking to upgrade/downgrade or cancel, we can help with general enquiries here. 

If you need me to look at something on your account I will be glad to do so as a temporary work around whilst the online account issue gets fixed 🙂

Please let me know if you need help!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos