Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can't reach support

My Oomph package came without splitter and coax-in cable.

Left few messages with support but after a month got no reply whatsoever.

Tried buying splitter myself and connected some other cables to get TV box upgrade/running but all channels state I need to buy them and online TV issue checker thingy says everything is fine with the box/registration. I assume problem might be with cable/splitter but I don't want to keep buying stuff  I would just like to receive what I should have with the package.

Any ideas what else I could do ?

These seem to be no way of reaching out to support 😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't reach support

Dont use third party cables on any VM connections - it's against the T&C's and also can affect other users on the network close to you.

I will flag for a VM person to contact you here - keep checking back.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @wowax

Welcome to our Community and for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you've had some issues with part of your self-installation. 

Is it just the TV connection that was missing the cabling? I have located your account from your forum information and can see that your broadband seems to be working ok from here however the TV services are showing not connected. 

Please do confirm if it's just the TV and I can arrange for these to be posted to you ASAP. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, - yes just TV related cabling missing, specifically splitter and coax-in cable.

Currently box won't show online as I have switched it off - can turn it on and leave with internet connection if it helps diagnosing things but as I tried with dodgy cabling before I won't have anything connected to coax-in input.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that information. If you can please turn the box on so we can see this. In the meantime I will private message you to get some details. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Martin,

I've turned the box on when I wrote last post expecting you might want it turned on - connected with network cable only though as I have no proper coax-in cable.

Provided rest of info in PM. Thanks

0 Kudos