cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t get virgin broadband/ need a spotter. Please assist.

ewenmacphie
Joining in

Hi, 

Me and my partner have recently moved into a new flat together and are trying to get broadband. 

We are being told we can’t get access to virgin media or even the standard speeds offered by other providers. 

I live in a flat of 4, the other 3 flats can all access virgin media due to the trench we have built in our street for access to fibre optic cables. I am certain I can get the broadband and would love some assistance on this as whenever I call I am told I will have to wait months or I am hung up on. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lisa_CC

Hi  @ewenmacphie  and thank you for your post. We would like to take a closer look in to this for you. A member of our Forum Team will be along shortly to send you a Private Message.

Regards,

Lisa

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Lisa_CC

Hi  @ewenmacphie  and thank you for your post. We would like to take a closer look in to this for you. A member of our Forum Team will be along shortly to send you a Private Message.

Regards,

Lisa

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ewenmacphie, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

This is something we can look into for you - what I will do is send you over a private message so that I can confirm some details for this to take place 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.