Menu
Dufrais35
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't get connected, though my neighbours can?

Hi there,

I've recently moved to a different city and have been trying to secure an internet connection that isn't ADSL. When I check to see whether the services are available for my flat, I'm met with "services not available in your area" screen, and a form to fill out. I filled the form in 3-4 months ago, with no letters or contact around the subject.

Out of curiosity I checked availability for the other flats in my building, and it turns out 2 properties in my block have access to Virgin Media services. If the cables are on the road, and are in the building, surely my property can be connected?

I'm a little confused as to how to book an engineer to come and check the property as customer service agents on the phone and via the instant chat have given me a time frame of 18 months to "just be patient". Any help with this would be much appreciated!

Thanks

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get connected, though my neighbours can?

Hi there,

Thank you for your post, let me take a look at this for you. I will send you a private message for some details.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos