cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't book an engineer stressed out

Marie55
Joining in

I've just received my quick start package which I haven't got a clue how to set up I need an engineer which I have struggled to book I've found it all to stressful I'm a 68 year old pensioner and after trying and failing to get any closer to getting one I want to cancel my virgin media and go with a competitor who actually come to your house and install it for you how do I do this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to call a special number for a technician for a new installation, details follow:

Call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

carl_pearce
Community elder

They do send an engineer out if you choose the manned install option.

Is this a new install, or additional kit for the digital phone switchover?

New install but I think my sockets need changing there really old tried contacting them on numerous occasions no joy it's stressed me out it's just broadband I've tried to get to keep contact with my family

Ok, did you try to set it up yourself?

What happened when you tried?

P.S. VM will reply to your thread, however, it can take a few days.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to call a special number for a technician for a new installation, details follow:

Call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2