Menu
Bentedh
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can i get a spotter?

Hi

I will be moving very soon, and the house I am moving to is relatively new. The postcode does seem to have coverage, but my new property does not. Can I get someone to look into getting a connection to the property please?

Cheers,

Ben.

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can i get a spotter?

Hi,

Have you spoken to the movers team? I assume you are already a customer ?

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Bentedh
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yea, we are existing customers, i was told by your social media team (on twitter) that i would need a spotter and that VM is not available in that area.

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thank you, if you would like to private message me your full address and postcode i am happy to double check for you.

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning,

This has been checked again for you and i am afraid to say that this address is not possible to connect.

Sorry ,

Jon

0 Kudos
Bentedh
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Gutted

What's the reason behind this? Is there anything i can do to the property to make the connection possible? Or failing that, is there anyway I could pay to get a connection?

I've been with virgin for a long time, and I really don't want to have to get sub standard BT

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

i’m really sorry to give you the disappointing news but unfortunately the property is simply too far away from our current network to pass our current cost matrix. Extending the network to your house would simply cost too much for us and even then it might be too far to get a good enough signal to your house.

really sorry

Jon

0 Kudos