Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I request a 3 way splitter?

Joining in


I have two TV's in my living room, one has the virgin 360 box and the other has the 360 mini box, is it possible to get a splitter sent out which splits 2x tv signal and 1 broadband signal?


Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM won’t send equipment like this out, especially if it involves multiple splitting of a balanced signal.

Any splitting & additional cable runs will reduce the overall signal levels, which then require access to the street cabinet to adjust. Far better to swallow the £25 callout charge & get the job right first time than have to wait for a tech visit if it doesn’t work.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @sud260aQS 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Thank you for your query regarding additional equipment for your TV setup. As mentioned by @nodrogd, we typically would not send out this type of equipment. We can however arrange an engineer visit to look into the current setup and resolve the issue for you. This type of call-out will however incur a £25 charge as seen here Please let us know if you are interested in this and we will do our best to help.


Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs