Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can I join Virgin Media if I already have TalkTalk?

Can I join Virgin Media for TV and internet if there is already a broadband connection coming into the house from TalkTalk?

I have recently moved back into my parents house and their internet is terrible. It drops consistently and is really slow. I had VM internet and TV at my previous address and want to have it here too. I know the VM will be connected via Co-ax and not the normal phone line, so would I be able to have both services coming into the house at once?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I join Virgin Media if I already have TalkTalk?

Absolutely, provided the property is serviceable. Let me check for you. I will send you a private message to grab some details and let you know what the best options are for that address.

Thank you for considering us.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes, you can. The two companies use totally different infrastructures.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yh, i knew the infrastructure was different, I just didn't know if there would be any other issues that I wasn't aware of. That's good though. I'll definitely do that in the next month or 2 then! Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I can get service here, we had it a few years ago 🙂

0 Kudos