Menu
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Can I get my Usage?

I know that most broadband from Virgin is Unlimited usage however I would like to know how much bandwidth I've used as whole.

Having this feature added to the new Hub 4 and maybe Hub 3's would be great in future firmware updates.

For now I would be greatful if someone from Virgin wouldn't mind letting me know how much I've downloaded and uploaded in my current or latest period available.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I get my Usage?

I very much doubt VM would do this, their mantra seems to be ‘keep it simple’ as shown by the facilities they have removed from previous version of their hubs. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, I was thinking similarly, gotta look at an alternative router for future thats for sure.

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I get my Usage? *HELP*

Well I know Tudor may have given an answer about the hub but still was asking for assistance from the team if its about? 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi JitteryPinger, 

Thanks for your post 🙂

This is not something we offer but you can call up and we can tell you how much you have used or I can message you and let you know.

Zoie

0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

For now I would be greatful if someone from Virgin wouldn't mind letting me know how much I've downloaded and uploaded in my current or latest period available.... Gig1 Customer with Hub 4 in Router Mode

With that data, and assuming that VM deliver the contracted speed, you'll be able to work out what the utilisation of your connection has been......I'm guessing about 0.3%   😀

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hey Zoie,

If you could drop me a message that would be great.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi JitteryPinger, 

yeah, I can do this for you 🙂 I will pop you over a private message asking for some details and we can go through security just keep an eye open for the purple envelope 🙂

Thanks ,

Zoie

JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The answer to this was currently unable to give such readings due to the Hub 4 being a new product and not 'seamingly' having full support at technical support end... which makes sense as the Status Checker can't run test either and reports newer kit is yet to be supported.

0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Is this just one device, or multiple?

Windows 10 (build 2004) contains data usage stats on each network interface

0 Kudos