Menu
SmokeyRich
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can I get a Spotter Please

Hi,

I've been in touch with your social media team and they suggested I get a spotter out.

We live on a corner house and virgin have laid cables up the main road but I'm unable to receive the service.  The main cabinet is touching our property but because of my postcode DE130GP number 1 we are unable to receive the service.  I had a word with the engineers that were connecting our neighbours and they said ours would be among the easiest to connect.

Regards

Rich

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I get a Spotter Please

Hi there

Are you wishing to move services to this address? If so have you spoken to the movers team?

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
SmokeyRich
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I would be a new customer. I already live at this address

Rich

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, If you can please private message me the full address and postcode I'll take a look.

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi SmokeyRich, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us. 

I can see that Christy has replied and has hopefully already sorted the appointment out. If not then please pop back to us to let us know so we can help further 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos