Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can I connect my Virgin media now

My BT contract and services ends on 11 September.  I received my Virgin Box and Hub yesterday - does this mean I can install my Virgin now and not wait for BT to end? Am I live and ready to install Virgin? Or should I wait till 11 September? 

0 Kudos
JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can I connect my Virgin media now

You can install your VM services straight away. We use a separate line to BT so installing your vm equipment will not affect your bt service. You will have a short period where both services are working untill your Bt finishes.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Text?

Hi - I’m worried that I have mistakenly deleted a text from Virgin Media regarding my new set up of TV & Broadband? I’m sure it said to click on link when ready to set up but I think I’ve deleted the text! 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Text?

Have you installed and connected your new equipment yet?

Quite often the activation process is entirely automated, but there's easy ways (call into the automated line - 0800 9539500) to deal with that otherwise.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos