cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callout for relocation of install point / router?

AvaAdore
On our wavelength

Hi folks,

When I moved in to my house last summer the Virgin Media engineer who installed my services told me it would be possible to pay Virgin Media a callout charge to move my router to another room, when I was ready to do that. 

Please could a member of staff DM me to arrange for this now that we're more sorted? I'm happy to pay the fee.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AvaAdore 

Thanks for joining us on PM and allowing us to help book this tech visit in. 

Please do let us know how it goes.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AvaAdore 

There would be a £25 non fault call out charge (it used to be £99) to do the work you require.

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and arrange a tech visit.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you @newapollo!

I've had pretty bad experiences calling Virgin Media over the years, and pretty good experiences with people from the Forum Team sorting problems in previous properties. I'll wait a few days and see if someone gets in touch...

Hi @AvaAdore 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to arrange this visit.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AvaAdore 

Thanks for joining us on PM and allowing us to help book this tech visit in. 

Please do let us know how it goes.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team