Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabling issue

Bigryan85
Tuning in

A08340F6-B037-4585-9A9D-1024E180873A.jpeg

29374197-658D-4D0C-8BC5-CB5039A6971D.jpeg

AF390E02-56B6-4D0F-8EF7-5713212564A3.jpeg

Morning I’ve been on this before. The Virgin team did a great job. I’m looking for them to come out and sort a minor cable issue. My neighbour and my cable runs underneath my stones then slightly through the fence. I was hoping that his cable can be cut as he is no longer a customer and have my cable going up the Side of my property only. As pic shows you can see both his and my cable going through bottom of fence. Can you private message me to discuss. This would be a minor job.

5 REPLIES 5

LittleMick73
Superstar

Hi virgin would charge a standard fee of £25 for this, if they would do it as they are reluctant to cut cables that can in some instances affect other users from that st cabinet also if someone else moves to the other property its a potential customer who can't get the service. Regards Micky 

They came out recently to sort a major error in the garden. Nobody needs cut off. I could do it myself but I would prefer Virgin came out unhooked the cable pulled it through. Pinned it then reconnected it. Would take 10 to 15 mins. I would have it all ready for them by moving the stones.

But you stated you in your post you want the cable cut, in any case as a non fault call out it will cost £25

Ok fair enough it needs re routed then and tidied up. 

Hi there @Bigryan85

I can see that you are in a PM with one of my colleagues now, if you are able to respond to them they will help you further with this. 

Thank you.