Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cable pull

• I originally was due to be installed on Friday 30th October but because the cable access point had to be moved my installation date was changed to Saturday 14th November.  The cable pull was scheduled for Wednesday 4th November.  This came and passed and have changed daily. No one has been or done any work moving the access point ready for my installation.

My sky subscription ends Sunday 15th November if my services isn't up and running on the Saturday 14th November between 8am and 1pm after Sunday 15th November I'll have no landlines or tv services. If the engineer has to come back to finish the installation due the cable pull not being done I will cancel my order. I suggest someone from virgin contact me on my mobile [removed]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable pull

@chippy66 wrote:
  • I originally was due to be installed on Friday 30th October but because the cable access point had to be moved my installation date was changed to Saturday 14th November.  The cable pull was scheduled for Wednesday 4th November.  This came and passed and have changed daily. No one has been or done any work moving the access point ready for my installation.

My sky subscription ends Sunday 15th November if my services isn't up and running on the Saturday 14th November between 8am and 1pm after Sunday 15th November I'll have no landlines or tv services. If the engineer has to come back to finish the installation due the cable pull not being done I will cancel my order. I suggest someone from virgin contact me on my mobile

You shouldn't post your personal mobile on a public forum.

This forum is not a direct contact to VM. You need to phone them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Your installation could be anytime between now and Christmas so if you absolutely need Internet don't cancel your sky until vm is in and running. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

• My sky subscription ends Sunday 15th november so I have a choice wait for virgin media to install or call sky and re negotiate a deal. After the 15th I will have no landlines or broadband.
0 Kudos