Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cable cut in garden

I have some work being carried out on the kerb and the virgin media cable has been accidentally cut, both me and my wife are working from home and we have no connection. It’s a matter of urgency could someone please help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable cut in garden

Have you tried to text in your query to 07533051809?

Alternatively you could wait for a vm staff to see this post, but if it's urgent I'd be on the phone. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I’ve not had a response from that number I did call earliest appointment she’s giving me is for the 18th it’s urgent as were both working from home and have no connection 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

And how many times are you going to post this issue? I answered your duplicate thread for you under an hour ago. All you have done is waste my time on this Board. And you've broken the Forum rules about multiple posts.

Don't you think that VM might have other urgent cases to get to before your turn, given the circumstances they are having to operate in? It is not their fault your cable got cut. A response for 18 June doesn't seem bad to me.

I have deleted your duplicate post on this.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Community elder
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You should have a business contract if that's the case, then you will get priority as it is you take your turn like everyone else
0 Kudos