Menu
mountaintiger
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cable cut by Builders in Garden what phone number do I ring?

What contact number or email address or other format do I use to contact Virgin to tell them I need an engineer to fix? Any help appreciated

0 Kudos
crany
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cable cut by Builders in Garden what phone number do I ring?

you need to call 150 if a virgin phone customer and it still works or 0345 454 1111 and follow the options and tell them your line has been cut it should normally be free

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

mountaintiger
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.. I had tried that before posting but it sort of just fobbed me off and said it would send me a text with further instructions.. no text ever came.

Tried again after your response (thanks) and this time I did get to a point where it asked me for password verification, which I passed, but then failed on it being 9:05pm

Ill try again in morning.. and try and work out why my first attempt at getting through resulted in automated.. we will send you a text message..

mountaintiger
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.. did manage to find a "message us" on the link you sent and a chat box.. Whilst automated at least it let me type the issue within it and I await a response..

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi mountaintiger,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

I'm really sorry to hear that your external cables have been cut through. I've taken a quick look at your account and can see that you were able to speak with our helpline and successfully arrange for an engineer to come out and fix the cable.

Keep us posting with how things go following on from the appointment and apologies for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

If you need help with anything else meanwhile just give us a shout by posting below.

Beth

0 Kudos