Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cable cover

Hi

the brown plastic cover where the cable enters the house is broken, it doesn’t need an engineer just a replacement sent and I’m okay to fix before bad weather sets in. Currently cables are exposed. Can anyone help with this?Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable cover

@PJJ1958 wrote:

Hi

the brown plastic cover where the cable enters the house is broken, it doesn’t need an engineer just a replacement sent and I’m okay to fix before bad weather sets in. Currently cables are exposed. Can anyone help with this?Thanks in advance 

I don't believe VM would send out parts to fit yourself.

If you don't want an engineer visit it may be worth spending a few £ on your own cover:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIRGIN-MEDIA-OUTDOOR-WALL-JUNCTION-BOX-TV-AERIAL-TELEPHONE-CABLE-SPLITTER... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable cover

Hi Pjj1958

Thank you for getting in touch and apologies for the delay in response. 

We would need to arrange a technician visit to repair the equipment but I am afraid I have been unable to locate your account with the Community details. 

I am going to pop you over a quick message to confirm the details and we can get this booked in. The message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos